Tuesday, October 14, 2008

FINALLY!!

I have been trying to catch Karys on video "talking" but have had no luck until tonight. The reason being that I'm trying to capture it with my digital camera so I know I can post it on here and if I'm sitting and talking to her, the second I put the digital camera in her face she stops because the camera has a little red light on it that blinks when it's recording and she spends the whole time staring at the light! So I got a chance to record her tonight in her swing which was apparently less distracting to her (I guess because the camera wasn't right there in her face.). Every time she sits in her swing lately, she talks to the toys that are on it...especially the giraffe. :) I hope you love this as much as I do---she's guaranteed to make you smile!

5 comments:

Mike and Erin said...

Very sweet. I love the babblings of babies. Poor Jonas doesn't have any toys on his swing like Karys. Just in the past week, he's started to sit up in his swing (as opposed to resting on the back) and loves to play with toys, but they always fall as nothing is attached to his tray. :) Karys will love those even more when she gets a little older. What starts as conversation with her toys will become all out play. She just needs to get to know them a little better. ;)

Jaime said...

So sweet! It made me smile! What a cutie.

Mer said...

Don't you wonder what she is thinking about that giraffe??? Such a sweet age:) Good clip.

Caci said...

I love that sweet baby voice! Definitely made me smile!

Kristen said...

Sweet baby girl...and sweet baby voice!

About Me

My photo
I've been a wife for over seven years, a mommy of one for 2 and a half years, and a mommy of two as of 12/28/10! :) I married Ryan on July 26, 2003. We always said we wanted to have kids sometime around our fifth anniversary. The closer that time came, the more we started thinking we still needed another year. However, God held us to our original plan because Karys Elizabeth was born July 30, 2008...4 days after our 5th anniversary. :) I quit my job teaching kindergarten to take on the much more rewarding "career" of stay-at-home mom. There are some days that are hard, but I love it just the same. God surprised us again in May 2010 when we found out we were having baby #2. I went through the entire pregnancy expecting him to go past his January 9, 2011 due date since his sister was overdue. However, Zane Elliott surprised us by making his debut on December 28, 2010, and we wouldn't have it any other way! Now that we have "one of each" we could be "done" with our family, but hopefully that won't be the case. :)