Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pictures from the Weekend




This past Saturday Karys and I made her first fairly long car trip. We drove to Forney to spend the day with my parents and sister (about an hour and forty minute drive). She did really good in the car. My sister managed to snag some great shots of her and was disappointed that I hadn't posted them yet. So here ya go:

Sweet baby smile!!

This one cracked us up. I was looking at a take-out menu and Karys stared at it intently the entire time I was looking at it. I moved it all around to make sure that's what she was looking at and her eyes just kept following it!

4 comments:

Mommy Lion said...

My kind of girl ~ it's all about the FOOD! *wink* Congrats on your trip! That was always the scariest part ~ what if I forget something she'll need!?!?
They all survived even when we did forget things ~ thank goodness for 24 hour Walmarts! *smile*

Kristen said...

Really sweet pics! I love her smile. That's great that you were able to go see your fam...looks like you all had fun and Karys was the main entertainment!

Mer said...

Love that big smile on the couch! It's good to get away and see fam even if you have to pack up half your house to drive a couple of hours!

Caci said...

she is precious!!!

About Me

My photo
I've been a wife for over seven years, a mommy of one for 2 and a half years, and a mommy of two as of 12/28/10! :) I married Ryan on July 26, 2003. We always said we wanted to have kids sometime around our fifth anniversary. The closer that time came, the more we started thinking we still needed another year. However, God held us to our original plan because Karys Elizabeth was born July 30, 2008...4 days after our 5th anniversary. :) I quit my job teaching kindergarten to take on the much more rewarding "career" of stay-at-home mom. There are some days that are hard, but I love it just the same. God surprised us again in May 2010 when we found out we were having baby #2. I went through the entire pregnancy expecting him to go past his January 9, 2011 due date since his sister was overdue. However, Zane Elliott surprised us by making his debut on December 28, 2010, and we wouldn't have it any other way! Now that we have "one of each" we could be "done" with our family, but hopefully that won't be the case. :)