Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Poor Financial Decisions + Economic Slump = House for Sale

As the above title states, we are going to be in the position of selling our house ASAP. As a couple, we have probably not made the best financial decisions over the course of our marriage and that, coupled with the fact that Ryan is not able to get overtime at work anymore means that we really don't have the money to stay in the house we are currently in. We are hoping to get our house on the market and sold ASAP...hopefully. We would love for you to pray that that will happen for us and that we can get a new house soon. :)

In other news, I had my Hida Scan last Thursday but have not heard any results from it as of now. If I don't hear anything by Friday, I'll definitely call the doctor's office. :)

Sorry I don't have any pictures to share right now...I'll get to work on that!

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Sorry you are going to have to sell your house, I will pray that everything goes smoothly and you can sell it very quickly. By the way..my hida scan came back clear...said my gall bladder is working at a 70% rate which is good. They are going to call me friday and let me know what's next.

Mommy Lion said...

Praying for both the house and the hida scan!

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry to hear about your house. I hope you can sell it quickly. You aren't the only ones who have made poor financial decisions. Luckily, we have been able to keep the house. I hope the results of your hida scan turn out well. I'll keep you in my prayers.

About Me

My photo
I've been a wife for over seven years, a mommy of one for 2 and a half years, and a mommy of two as of 12/28/10! :) I married Ryan on July 26, 2003. We always said we wanted to have kids sometime around our fifth anniversary. The closer that time came, the more we started thinking we still needed another year. However, God held us to our original plan because Karys Elizabeth was born July 30, 2008...4 days after our 5th anniversary. :) I quit my job teaching kindergarten to take on the much more rewarding "career" of stay-at-home mom. There are some days that are hard, but I love it just the same. God surprised us again in May 2010 when we found out we were having baby #2. I went through the entire pregnancy expecting him to go past his January 9, 2011 due date since his sister was overdue. However, Zane Elliott surprised us by making his debut on December 28, 2010, and we wouldn't have it any other way! Now that we have "one of each" we could be "done" with our family, but hopefully that won't be the case. :)