Thursday, February 5, 2009

Really Quick...

Just wanted to say that I did have my gall bladder removed today and things went amazingly well. I don't think I could've imagined it going so well. I'm having very minimal pain (like a 2 on a scale of 1 to 10) and they gave me the good drugs. :) My mom was able to come last night and stay with Karys today during surgery, plus help Ryan take care of her. And now Ryan gets to be in charge of her for the next couple of days while I get better. Sorry to anyone that I am springing this on who was not informed that the surgery had actually been scheduled! :)

I will be posting pics and video as soon as I can sit at the computer for longer periods of time. I got a great video of my mom making Karys laugh harder than I have ever heard her laugh.

3 comments:

Mike and Erin said...

So glad your surgery went well! Looking forward to the new video. It's my favorite thing in the world--babies laughing. :)

Caci said...

wow! I had no idea you were going in but I am so glad that it went well! I hope that you have a very quick recovery! Love ya!!

Josie said...

I'm glad to hear that it went well and you are doing good!!

About Me

My photo
I've been a wife for over seven years, a mommy of one for 2 and a half years, and a mommy of two as of 12/28/10! :) I married Ryan on July 26, 2003. We always said we wanted to have kids sometime around our fifth anniversary. The closer that time came, the more we started thinking we still needed another year. However, God held us to our original plan because Karys Elizabeth was born July 30, 2008...4 days after our 5th anniversary. :) I quit my job teaching kindergarten to take on the much more rewarding "career" of stay-at-home mom. There are some days that are hard, but I love it just the same. God surprised us again in May 2010 when we found out we were having baby #2. I went through the entire pregnancy expecting him to go past his January 9, 2011 due date since his sister was overdue. However, Zane Elliott surprised us by making his debut on December 28, 2010, and we wouldn't have it any other way! Now that we have "one of each" we could be "done" with our family, but hopefully that won't be the case. :)