Thursday, April 3, 2008

New pics


I realized this morning that this shirt in combination with the pants gave me that ever-sought after (at least for me) perfectly round pregnant tummy. So here is my pic. I am now about 23 1/2 weeks (24 weeks comes this Sunday). Things are still pretty good. I'm having to sleep with a pillow up underneath my side now. But I've gotten that pretty much all figured out so I won't complain. This weekend my sister and I are headed back to First Monday in Canton so I can get my coveted ladybug lamp (the lamp that is they center of design for her room). I'm very excited to stock up on some loot! :)

1 comment:

Caci said...

I love your pic! You are sooo cute!! Have fun at Canton!

About Me

My photo
I've been a wife for over seven years, a mommy of one for 2 and a half years, and a mommy of two as of 12/28/10! :) I married Ryan on July 26, 2003. We always said we wanted to have kids sometime around our fifth anniversary. The closer that time came, the more we started thinking we still needed another year. However, God held us to our original plan because Karys Elizabeth was born July 30, 2008...4 days after our 5th anniversary. :) I quit my job teaching kindergarten to take on the much more rewarding "career" of stay-at-home mom. There are some days that are hard, but I love it just the same. God surprised us again in May 2010 when we found out we were having baby #2. I went through the entire pregnancy expecting him to go past his January 9, 2011 due date since his sister was overdue. However, Zane Elliott surprised us by making his debut on December 28, 2010, and we wouldn't have it any other way! Now that we have "one of each" we could be "done" with our family, but hopefully that won't be the case. :)